There are thousands of items you can choose and buy at IKEA. However, these are the 10 best items you can buy.
1. NYPONROS (Article Number : 702.300.12) RM169
The bedlinen feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colours for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.
2. HENRIKSDAL (Article Number: 098.713.72) RM350.00
This chair looks great for most dining tables. The chair comes with a slip cover, just be careful if you have young children!
3. FEJKA (Article Number : 202.745.17) RM149
If you don’t have time to take care of real plants, this is for you. They look great on console tables.
4. RIBBA (Article Number : 601.798.01) RM65
The Ribba frame is an IKEA classic because it’s already matted and a great price. They also come in several different colors. (I really like the gray lacquer.) My favorite size is the 20×20 inch square, and they just marked it down to $12.99!
5. SOFIA (Article Number : 901.600.27) RM29.90/meter
This fabric is a great weights for pillows or small upholstery projects. Several metres of this can make beautiful
6. FJÄDRAR (Article Number : 802.621.92) RM29.90
This cushion pad duck feather filling feels fluffy and gives your body excellent support.
7. KALLAX (Article Number : 002.758.91) RM249
The old name for this product was Expedit bookcase. You can use the furniture as a room divider because it looks good from every angle.
8. KOPPANG (Article Number : 301.628.78) RM449
It’s not that expensive and yet looks great as bedside storage.
9. SONGE (Article Number : 201.784.17) RM349
Signs of aging and slight imperfections give this mirror a vintage look, and is the result of a special surface treatment. This makes it look more expensive than it is. I think it would look fantastic spray painted gold.
10. DALFRED (Article Number : 401.615.95) RM165
This black bar stool fits nicely if you have a relative low kitchen island. You can adjust the height as you like.
All of the items above are priced under RM500, which gives great value for money. Do you have your own list?
On a last note, do you need to get items from IKEA? Please submit your order request here.